The area where the LED video screen is to be installed, must meet two basic criteria: attractive location and power supply.
The location, to be considered attractive for installing the LED screen and for advertisers, should meet as many of the following assessment criteria as possible:
- location in densely populated areas, such as town centres, estates of detached houses, tower block housing estates, towns of more than five thousand inhabitantslocation by main streets, arterial routes,
- crossroads, roundabouts; near attractive urban facilities, such as: petrol stations, shopping centres, hypermarkets, shops, diagnostic stations, etc.good visibility of the planned LED screen (no trees or architectural - barriers covering the displayed advertising content)
- increased pedestrian and motor traffic
LED video screens require power supply from the monophase power grid of 230V~ , but if their size is bigger, they need three-phase power supply.
It may happen that energy pulses, exceeding the permissible level, appear in the wiring system. These overvoltages may be caused by various factors, such as lightning discharges (thunderstorms), power supply failures experienced by energy suppliers, presence of the devices causing interference within the same power system.
To protect electric devices, such as LED video screens, against overvoltages, overvoltage protection devices are applied. It is recommended that you use dual protection B+C. The protective devices appear in the form of modules mounted on a standardized DIN rail. The ones available in the market are manufactured by many different producers: e.g. Möeller, Legrand.
For monophase power supply you need 2 protective modules, while for three-phase power supply - 4 modules. Mounting and connecting the protective devices should be performed by a licensed fitter, following the producer's recommendations and meeting the required standards.
You should remember that no protection guarantees the total elimination of risk connected with the appearance of overvoltage; the risk can only be reduced.
Signing a purchase or a lease contract
The LED screen investment may be realized on the investor's own land or on the leased land. It is worth concluding a conditional purchase or lease contract with the plot owner, which comes into force no sooner than after receiving all respective permits for this kind of investment.
Time period of a lease contract
Who completes the formalities?
There are two methods of completing the future formalities:
- investor in co-operation with RGB Technology files all relevant documents in the respective offices
- investor commissions a specialized architect to settle all the formal issues
Notifying of the intention to perform construction works
The attachments you need to file with the notification of the intention to perform construction works in the respective District Governor's Office - Department of Architecture, are as follows:
- site map of the structure
- short description of the performed works
- short description of the device
- deed of ownership of the structure or the lease contract
Construction permit - LED video screens permanently bound with the land or the foundation
Installing and starting the LED video screen
Installing and starting the device usually takes from 1 to 3 days, depending on its size and location.